Friday, February 21, 2014

A Drawing is worth 1000 words.


Hello Everyone!!. My name is Ronaldy Hernandez. I am a student in Memorial High School, West New York, New Jersey. I have a crazy passion for planes. I just love them. In this blog i will be posting a drawing every week of my favorite planes. I am not the best drawer but i do try my best to improve. Id love your feedback on my drawings. By the way, i would like to thank my teacher Mr. Grosinger, for showing me about blogging. You should definitely check his blog you will be fascinated by his work. 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/115066790423442528278/posts
http://mrgrosingersclass.blogspot.com/2014/02/go-kart-throttle-design.html

My First Drawing

This is a P51-D Mustang. This is my favorite plane of all time so i added it first. It is an American Fighter Jet used in WWII. It holds the the records for most enemy aircraft kills in WWII. It has a maximum speed of 437mph. At that time it was one of the quickest planes along with the Spitfire. With such a menacing look and ferocious appearance it catches my attention the most. What a piece of beauty in Aviation History.

No comments:

Post a Comment